Jobs at Chatlio
What is Chatlio?
Chatlio is a small, but fast growing startup focused on making things as simple as possible. Chatlio is already used and loved by many. https://twitter.com/chatlio Chatlio was the first livechat software built directly on Slack.
Chatlio was founded in Seattle, but is an entirely distributed team.
What it is like to work at Chatlio?
No fluff, just make interesting things. Work how you want, where you want on your own schedule. No daily meetings, or TPS reports. Talk when you need to, focus when you don’t. 🎉
This is a unique opportunity to earn some money on the side while working full time on another flexible job. In this position you would use Slack throughout the day when you can to answer incoming chats from potential customers and existing customers. Help walk them through the common questions and issues and work directly with rest of the Chatlio team to help improve the product based on customer feedback. The ideal candidate will be someone who can let Slack idle in background and pick up Chatlio chats as they come in. Our chat volume is fairly low most days.
Skills & requirements
- 2+ years of supporting software end users
- Can be online European daytime hours (M-F)
- Ability to empathize with users and understand their issues
- Have worked with embed code before, like google analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with support tools like HelpScout, Zendesk, etc
- Enjoy helping others and working quickly to solve their problems
- Enjoy working in a fun, small and nimble startup environment
Optional, but nice:
- Understand other european languages besides English.
- Front development experience
- Experience using Slack
- Experience with CRM systems such as Wordpress, Shopify, Squarespace
- Passion for tools that make communicating with customers easier
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com
Include your resume. Also, include just a brief few sentences on your experience relevant to this job and links to anything you have worked on relevant to the job. If you don’t have an up-to-date resume include more detail on your relevant experiences.
Thanks for taking the time, we appreciate it! We hope to make a decision quickly.